Facial Aftercare Recommendations and must dos!
It’s important to protect your skin after having a treatment done. Follow these 5 steps after having a facial, chemical peel, microneedling, and any other treatment to your face that make your skin more sensitive to the sun and skincare products. Follow your providers recommendations of post treatment skincare for the best therapeutic outcomes of the treatment, not following the recommendations of the provider may cause damage to the affected area that may be irreversible.
Facial After Care
- Avoid sun exposure, always use SPF
- Avoid Retinols and exfoliants for 5-7 days
- Avoid exercise for 2 days
- Avoid shaving, waxing, and laser for 7 days
- Wait 2 weeks for your next facial treatment